The City of Johnston proudly celebrates National Parks and Recreation Month. This month is a great reminder about the important role the Parks Department and our recreational activities play within the community. The Johnston Parks Department is a team of 15 members. They maintain 12 parks, 45+ miles of trails and numerous miles of mowing and snow removal throughout the city. The parks employees go above and beyond to provide services to make our parks and community shine.
In July, to celebrate Parks and Recreation Month, try exploring some of the parks we have in Johnston. There are 12 parks and green spaces to explore within the community.
- Adventure Ridge Park, 10201 Windsor Parkway
- Crosshaven Park, 7909 NW 95th Street
- Dewey Park, 5225 NW 64th Place
- Greenwood Hills Park, 5700 NW 86th Street
- Johnston Commons Park, 6700 Merle Hay Road
- Johnston Town Center, 6245 Merle Hay Road
- Lew Clarkson Park, 7501 NW 54th Avenue
- Morningside Park, 5605 Morningside Drive
- Pointe Vista Park, 9612 Enfield Drive
- Providence Point, 10325 Catalina Drive
- Ray Schleihs Park, 5400 NW 55th Avenue
- Terra Park, 6400 Pioneer Parkway