Johnston residents can drop off branches, limbs and passenger vehicle tires at the Public Works Facility, located at 6400 NW Beaver Drive, at no cost.
- Please bring your ID for proof of residency.
- Branches cannot be larger than 18 inches in diameter. Tree debris will be turned into mulch.
- Only residential passenger and truck tires will be accepted.
- Each household will be allowed to deposit a maximum of five scrap tires (off rims).
- Thursday, April 20: 8 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- Friday, April 21: 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 22: 8 a.m. to noon
The city will not accept:
- Scrap tires generated from any business
- Large semi tires
- Farm or tractor tires
- Solid tires
- Tires containing hazardous waste