Applications & Forms
Community Development Forms & Applications
Applicants wishing to submit an application must include the applicable review fee with the application.
All applications will be reviewed based on their submittal date and upon the following review schedules. Please note that these schedules may be subject to change as circumstances may require.
Please note, parties wishing to submit an application for a variance or special use permit applications must arrange a pre-application meeting with staff to discuss the application.
Call 515-727-7778 or visit the Community Development Department for more information.
The following documents are template documents available for use for projects necessitating public easements or other agreements. Editable template easement documents are available upon request by calling 515-727-7778.
- Conservation Easement (PDF)
- Lot Tie Agreement (PDF)
- Overland Flowage Easement (PDF)
- Public Access and Sidewalk Easement (PDF)
- Public Access and Trail Easement (PDF)
- Public Ingress Egress Easement (PDF)
- Roadway and Utility Easement (PDF)
- Storm Sewer and Sanitary Sewer Easement (PDF)
- Stormwater Management Facilities Maintenance Agreement (PDF)
- Temporary Construction Easement (PDF)
- Water Main Easement (PDF)